Friday, March 8, 2013

My True Self


  

I have business cards... which means Prairie Fields is official now... right?

This past month has brought so many new ventures in my life and I can't wait to see 
where my future takes me. 

Since my husbands death, in 2009, I have realized that I find peace and happiness in 
sewing... 
photography... 
and drawing. 

I feel the most like my true self when I am expressing my creativity...
 something that Bryan always encouraged me to do.

I have spent the last several months honing in on my art and creating
beautiful bags,
cases,
scarves,
greeting cards/envelopes,
and prints...

I hope that you find my art as inspiring as I do... 


Below are just two of my 400 plus handcrafted greeting cards...
I not only took the photographs but I hand made each envelope and card.
Please let me know if you are interested in ordering any... they make great gifts!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment